ashish,

I can't seem to find createChild in the flex api?  Where are you getting this method from?  I only see addChild().

-Dan

On 2/15/06, ashish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
function addtab(){
tabs.createChild(mx.containers.VBox , undefined,
{label:'newBtn',id:'secondOne', mouseDown:'doSomething()'});
//tabs is tabnavigator name and this addtab button has to call on some
event
}

regards,
Ashish Grover

--
Sent using Laszlo Mail. Try it yourself.
http://www.laszlomail.com