Hi all,

In Cairngorm commands, I always define statically where I want "some
results" to be sent (normally a custom function in component that
extends ViewHelper). This updates my view and works fine. But...

How can I make that command Class to send "some results" to whatever
asked for them (who dispatched the event that threw that command)?

Eg:

foobar1.mxml and foobar2.mxml
..
public function setResults(someResults):void {
    //update my controls
}

public function getResults():void {
    dispatchEvent("askForResults");

foobar1 and foobar2 dispatch the same event and the command needs to
know where to send back the results and run setResults on the
corresponding caller. How can I achieve this?

Thanks in advance

--
Alberto Albericio Salvador
Aura S.A. Seguros