1. Flex 1.5
  2. I want the bar that is clicked to go to an alpha of 100% and the other bars to fade, say to an alpha of 60-70%.
  3. No, not the entire BarSeries just the selected bar.

Thanks..

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ely Greenfield
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 9:29 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] ColumnChart question

1. Are you using Flex 1.5, or Flex 2 (note to all flexcoders members....you'll probably get your answer faster if you let us all know this up front).

2. When the user clicks on a bar, do you want to make it darker, or the other bars lighter?

3. When the user clicks on a bar, are you trying to change its appearance relative to the other bars in the series, or change the appearance of its BarSeries relative to the other BarSeries in the chart?

Thanks,

Ely.