Hi Matt,

When I use this code,
var person:PersonVO = PersonVO(resultEvent.result);

I got runtime error.
For details, following code.
TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to com.mycompany.phones.model.PhoneVO
        at MethodInfo-1607()
        at mx.binding::Binding/execute()
        at mx.binding::Binding/watcherFired()
        at mx.binding::Watcher/notifyListeners()
        at mx.binding::PropertyWatcher/eventHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.controls.listclasses::ListBase/mouseDownHandler()
        at mx.controls::List/mouseDownHandler()

I considered other alternatives.
package com.mycompany.phones.model {

        [Bindable]
        [RemoteClass(alias="com.mycompany.phones.model.PhoneVO")]
        public class PhoneVO    {

                public var name:String;
                public var description:String;
                public var price:Number;
                public var image:String;
                public var series:String;
                public var triband:Boolean;
                public var camera:Boolean;
                public var video:Boolean;
                public var highlight1:String;
                public var highlight2:String;

                public function PhoneVO() {
                        name  = "";
                        description = "";
                        price = 0;
                        image = "";
                        series = "";
                        triband = false;
                        camera = false;
                        video = false;
                        highlight1 = "";
                        highlight2 = "";
                }

                public function setValues(obj:Object){
                        name  = obj.name;
                        description = obj.description;
                        price = obj.price;
                        image = obj.image;
                        series = obj.series;
                        triband = obj.triband;
                        camera = obj.camera;
                        video = obj.video;
                        highlight1 = obj.highlight1;
                        highlight2 = obj.highlight2;

Usage
var phone:PhoneVO = new PhoneVO().setValues(event.result);

I'm not sure this is correct approach.

Awesome FES!!

Thank you.
Satoshi Yokota