Title: Re: [flexcoders] Re: SOAP message thru http proxy server

You don't have to change the wsdl. It only specifies the default location. You can override that in code.

Where is the extra character you are seeing?  Anything passed in a webservice should be technically visible in any text editor.

Let met know if you'd like me to send you tcptunnelgui. It's somehat primitive but effective.

Carson

Carson Hager
Cynergy Systems, Inc.
http://www.cynergysystems.com