From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mvbaffa
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 7:12 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] CrossDomain file

Hi All,

I am using Flex 2 Beta 1.

I need to host my swf files in a domain different from the one that
reside my webservices. In fact the webservice is installed in my
office webserver and I have created at DynDNS to point to my server.

I have uploaded the swf compiled by Flex 2 and at the Windows
Server, that host my webservices, I have a crossdomain.xml file to
allow the flex application to access the webservices.

When I browse the swf an it tries to access my webservice it gives a
Fault event stating that it could not find my service.

The error occurs even when I turn off my Windows Firewall.

Is There any special procedure related to the crossdaomain.xml
file ????

Thanks in Advance
Baffa