I use ANT to make mxmlc my automated-bitch with 1 click.  The mouse won't hurt you Roger... it's actually pretty pimp if you get a glowing one.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 11:03 AM
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Reading or Embedding SWFs?

Oh, its a Flex Builder problem.  Sheesh, why didn't you say so?  That's what you get for being coddled!  What, you have someone snuggle you up in a binky and give you some warm milk while you're coding, too?  Be a hairy-chested manly programmer and suffer the raw rage of pure unfiltered mxmlc!

ok, so I love using Flex Builder too, its like the IDE is giving me a big hug.  but don't tell.

-rg