Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flexlet's and Yahoo Widgets

wow dood...  you weren't kidding about the ram usuage... I saw 450MB used in firefox... good thing i got mad ram...

so all you did was run the generated swf through mProjector to make an exe?  What were the 2 lines of AS to make it work with the executable?

anyplace else I can find some info on this?  *runs a search*  Didn't really find anything in this list...

have any pointers?