From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stephane B.
Sent: sexta-feira, 3 de Março de 2006 19:06
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Need to deploy Flex 2.0 with Flash Player 8.0

Hello everyone,

I’m building my Flex 2.0 online portfolio which is, by itself, more design than logic oriented with the exception of some Flex 2.0 samples from Explorer. Since downloading Flash Player 8.5 requires registration under Macromedia Labs, I would like to deploy this application using Flash Player 8.0 in order to make it either directly viewable, or viewable after AUTOMATIC update of the player to 8.0, and this until 8.5 is publicly released (around spring… ?).

1/ how to set Flex 2.0 to deploy for Flash Player 8.0?

2/ what are the features to be avoided while deployed for Flash Player 8.0?

Thank you all in advance for your help.

Stephane B.