I know in Flex 1.5 the issue (if you are not using the proxy) is that
the SOAP spec tells the server to return an HTTP status of 500 for a
SOAP fault.  The issue is the player (XML Class?) doesnt fully parse
the message when it receives the 500.  If you use the proxy, this 500
is remapped to a 200 so it works.

I understand this is resolved in FP8.5 and Flex 2.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]