From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexhtoo
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 11:59 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to add Icon to MenuItem?

I want to konw how to add icon to menuitem, and then How to customize
the MenuCellRenderer?

There are right way or not?
<MainMenu>
        <menuitem label="slick">
            <menuitem label="MenuItem A" >
                <menuitem label="SubMenuItem 1-A" />
                 <menuitem label="SubMenuItem 2-A" />
            </menuitem>
            <menuitem label="MenuItem B" />
            <menuitem label="MenuItem C" />
            <menuitem label="MenuItem D" >
                <menuitem label="SubMenuItem 1-D" icon="icon1.png"/>
                <menuitem label="SubMenuItem 2-D" icon="icon2.png"/>
                <menuitem label="SubMenuItem 3-D" icon="icon3.png"/>
            </menuitem>
        </menuitem>
</MainMenu>

Please give me a way.