Not bad. It seems to be very useful. I would have liked to see options for the Video size (qcif, sqcif, etc). I'm sure you an extend the functionality to include everything else but for most cases this would def work.

Good tool...

Disclaimer:
I'm not bashing it just relating it to our last ffmpeg project and what we needed for a command string.