Check out http://fluorine.thesilentgroup.com/fluorine/index.html

On 3/8/06, Jonathan Miranda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since I'm working in a .Net environment, I need to buy the Flash Remoting software from Macromedia/Adobe for .Net so I can use my nifty RemoteObjects – but looking at the requirements, it says it runs on .Net SDK 1.0. Anyone know if they have a 2.0 version?

Jonathan Miranda

Flexible Master of the Web

"Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value." - Albert Einstein

HealthGrades : Guiding America to Better Healthcare™

NASDAQ: HGRD

w  (720) 963-3832

c  (707) 761-0868

The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended for use only by the indicated addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.

John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az