Thanks Dave

I am using Flex 2.0 Beta 1. Unfortunatelly I must use Webservices,
since they are all developed and ready to use. Besides the
Enterprise Services are too much expensive, the project cannot
afford it.

Wouldn't it be easier to use arrays. Is there any problems passing
arrays to Webservices ?????

Thanks in advance