Hello everyone,

I'm looking for solution to watch changes in "enabled" property in
component's parent container,

Scenario:
<mx:Panel id="parent2">
  <mx:VBox id="parent1">
  </mx:VBox>
</mx:Panel>

now I want to change state within "MyComp" custom component when
"enabled" property of any container changes (e.g. to stop sounds in
MyComp),
"MyComp" is added at runtime so I cannot use states or bindings (which
do not work with enabled),
I've tried with ObjectProxy ObjectEvent.CHANGE but can't do much with
that to achieve something that I can do with watch/unwatch in AS1/AS2,
does someone know solution?
for a moment I'm adding listeners that watch for drawing events in
component parents to reflect changes, not nice but works,

thanx in advance,

regards,
Peter Blazejewicz