Can you share the code for your VO type?

I've got a simple webservice example set up here:

http://criticalpile.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/3/6/Webservices-in-Flex-2-beta--ColdFusion

Scott

On 3/11/06, mvbaffa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi everybody,

I am using Flex 2 Beta 1.

I am receiving a VO from a C# Webservice. When I debug I can see
that the result is OK all information has been returned.

In flex I the ViewHelper receives the result like this:

var userAccount: UserAccountVO = new UserAccountVO;
userAccount  = UserAccountVO (event.result);

But when the assignment is executed the following error occurs:

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
mx.utils::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to com.mvb.boe.vo.UserAccountVO

How can I cast complex type comming from a WebService ???

Thans in advance

: : ) Scott