From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Schmalle
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 5:29 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex2 :: ObjectProxy subclass :: Interfacing concrete accessors

Matt,

I am using amfphp/mysql, dosn't dataservices require java or more enterprise solutions? Remember, you are dealing with a UI/Component developer, so I am not that educated 'yet' about dataservices etc.

I understand what you are saying but, can it be done with amfphp?

I say this becasue I just read the chapters on DataServices and I don't see how to implement them using what I use, php.

Peace, Mike