cool

I think there is also a big need for Actionscript libraries ... with examples :)

I think 3rd party UI components and Actionscript libraries will go hand in hand to enable more rapid development.

:)

Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello list,

Since I ask more questions than answer for now, I would like those interested to bookmark my blog and eventual Flex2 component community site. I am going to get all my brain waves out on this so people can help me proliferate why flex components rock.

For those who wonder about solid 3rd party component sites when Flex2 goes public, well my site teotigraphix.com will sell them but this site is all about creating the community.!!! I have been developing components for 3 years now and it's time to have fun :)

http://www.flex2components.com

Peace, Mike

--
What goes up, does come down.