Are we going to be able to properly bind to e4x and xml data? In the
beta 1 I keep getting errors:

<warning: unable to bind to property 'data' on class 'Object' (class
is not an IEventDispatcher)>

Or

<warning: unable to bind to property 'status' on class 'XML' (class
is not an IEventDispatcher)>

Or if I specify a format of xml I can't even compile, and get an
error:

<Access of possibly undefined property 'object' through a reference
with static type 'flash.xml:XMLNode'>

Is this fixed in the next beta ? Will the binding work as smoothly as
object tree's?

Input...

Thanks

Jason.