If your cfc is returning an Array, or if you need to do some
processing on the results first, you can create the tree
programmatically by looping through the results and calling:

  myTree.addTreeNode(someNodeName, someDataObject);

- Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Jeremy Rottman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>