Great suggestion, I’ll definitely give it a shot on my end … much appreciated, thanks!

tony pujals| senior engineer | Yahoo! SiteBuilder Express

p. 408.349.6284 | e. tonyp * yahoo-inc dot com | y!id tonypujals

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dopenhagen
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 4:13 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Capture events a la the underlying transparent window from PopUpManager

Hi Everybody,

If its a hack, workaround or the way its suppose to work does not
matter as I have found a solution that works.

Just as the documentation for the PopUpManager suggests, the solution
is to put a independent layer underneath the layer containing the
components and then disable this layer. This disabling will
eventually intercept all user input and discard them as it is
disabled.

Thanks anyways for the help everybody.

Cheers,
Pedro