All,

    I am trying to run basically the same web app as two instances on the same server.  So I have the same wars but with different web.xml for config and different db connections.  But only one of the apps will start, and when the other web is hit for the first time I get a out of memory error

2006-03-15 19:30:28 StandardWrapperValve[FlexMxmlServlet]: Servlet.service() for servlet FlexMxmlServlet threw exception
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

This is on tomcat 5 and I have the mem config for it set to -Xms512m -Xmx1536m

It won't even create the generated files?  Can you run two flex apps on one server?  Should they share cache?  Should I not dup all the flex parts for each app.  Both are are 100% complete.

Any thoughts or help would be helpful.

Thanks

Jeff