FlexEvent is a class in mx.events. I believe that it is new for Beta 2,
so are you using the Beta 1 doc with Beta 2 bits?

Stephen

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of thunderstumpgesatwork
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 11:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex2 documentation -
FlexEvent.DATA_OBJECT_CHANGED

Hello Flex Team!

I've noticed the IDropInListItemRenderer documentation (and classes that
implement it) is not up to date (or just not correct) as the they
reference a FlexEvent.DATA_OBJECT_CHANGED.

FlexEvent doesn't appear to exist at all. Is this just the Event class?
if so, is the DATA_OBJECT_CHANGED constant defined somewhere else?

For now I'm just using:

this.dispatchEvent(new Event("dataObjectChanged"));

cheers,
Thunder