Hi all,

  In my application I have a comboBox, when I click it
I get this error:

RangeError: Error #2006: The supplied index is out of
bounds.
        at mx.managers::SystemManager/addChild()
        at mx.managers::PopUpManager$/popUpWindow()
        at mx.controls::ComboBox/getDropdown()
        at mx.controls::ComboBox/displayDropdown()
        at
mx.controls::ComboBox/downArrowButton_buttonDownHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.controls::Button/mx.controls:Button::buttonDown()
        at mx.controls::Button/mouseDownHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.controls::ComboBase/textInput_mouseEventHandler()

I've tried list control instead and it worked okay.
I set a breakpoint on creation complete event to see
what is going on there and I found several mistakes:
TypeError: Error #1009: null has no properties.
May be it has to do with the issue, I don't know.
If anyone has any ideas why would that happen, please
let me know.

Ulich Dima