Thanks Renaun.  I guess I'm doing something wrong....ultra newbie.
If I use this syntax:

<mx:Image width="200" height="300"
source="http://localhost/LeftNav.swf"; x="50" y="55"/>

....The swf works (after a SecurityError: Error #2047: Security
sandbox violation: 'content': 'file://C:\xxx\test.swf' may not
access 'http://localhost/LeftNav.swf'.
        at mx.controls::Loader/mx.controls:Loader::contentLoaded()
        at mx.controls::Loader/completeEventHandler()
        at mx.controls::Image/completeEventHandler())

If I use this syntax:

<mx:Image width="200" height="300" source="@Embed
(source=xxx/LeftNav.swf')" x="50" y="55"/>

...I only see the first frame of the swf.  What's the deal?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Renaun Erickson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>