Hi,

I could probably make a component like that in a couple of days. No, joke.

Check out my blog;

http://flex2components.com/f2cblog

for some proto component examples. I made that Color chooser in 2 days.

Peace, Mike

On 3/21/06, Abdul Qabiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
By writing custom components....I am sure you can do the same in Flex may be more easily..

-abdul