Where is the webserivce?

On 3/22/06, dos dedos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

we could theoretically download all the messages for this group via Yahoo webservice api and build a searchable offline copy of the flexcoders database ad sync it with Yahoo once every couple of hours ... that would be a good project for someone to learn Flex with ... (any takers?)

=)

Libby <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Mainly because repeatedly getting this from yahoo:

Partial search completed. Your search timed out before any results
matching your search were found. Find more results for this search by
clicking the button below.

is a major waste of time.

http://groups.yahoo.com/mygroups/flexcoders ?

> Libby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:     would someone go to this link
and do a search and see if u also get an

http://www.mail-archive.com/flexcoders@yahoogroups.com/

>  Thanks,
>  Libby

>   --

Service.

>  Yahoo! Mail
>  Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.

Yahoo! Mail