Guys,

I feel like an idiot right now, I have an XML object that has simple
content (eg. oNode:XML = <value>1.54</value>; )

What is the preferred way to assign a new value to the text in the XML
node? I tried first just assigning the string, but I get a compile
error "cannot convert from String to XML"

The only thing I could come up with is to re-create it...

oNode = <{oNode.name()}>{newValue}</{oNode.name()>;

Seems like there must be a better way... there's lots of documentation
on assigning the value from the parent XML (if the node with simple
content is a child of a parent node you can assign to it as a
'property' of the parent node), but I didn't see a way to make
'setChildren' or something like that work...

thanks for any suggestions!

Thunder