Hi

I have used the package you are pointing at. To
reproduce the bug try to print out a page with text
and bitmap image (do not embed image load it
dynamically).

When you use FlexPrintJob package, you'll get bitmap
quality printing which is not good at all for use in
reports.

When you use flash.print.PrintJob package you will get
vector printing, but you won't get the image printed.

My question was would there be an option to print
images and text on one page in good vector printing
quality?
Is there a way to set FlexPrintJob to print in vector
format?

Dima Ulich

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/1/flex/langref/mx/print/package-deta
> il.html
> b) Please be specific and give us reproducible bugs
> so we can address as
> many issues as possible and/or log ECRs for future!
>
> -David
> Adobe
>

> ________________________________

site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+des

ign+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+prac
> tice&c=5&s=166&.sig=L-4QTvxB_quFDtMyhrQaHQ>
> Computer software
> development

b+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+d

esign+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+pr
> actice&c=5&s=166&.sig=lvQjSRfQDfWudJSe1lLjHw>
> Software design and
> development

Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software

+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+
> practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=1pMBCdo3DsJbuU9AEmO1oQ>
> Macromedia flex

development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Software+design+and+deve

lopment&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+best+practice&c=5&s=1
> 66&.sig=OO6nPIrz7_EpZI36cYzBjw>       Software
> development best
> practice

w1=Web+site+design+development&w2=Computer+software+development&w3=Softw

are+design+and+development&w4=Macromedia+flex&w5=Software+development+be
> st+practice&c=5&s=166&.sig=f89quyyulIDsnABLD6IXIw>

> web.
>
>       *        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
> to:
>                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>       *        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
> Yahoo!
> Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
> .

=== message truncated ===