There is also a subversion plugin for eclipse, although I havent used
it.  We use Eclipse as the Java editor and compiler, and then checkin
the changes using Tortoise for subversion.

Check out the ANT view in Eclipse as well.  Its pretty slick.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: 866-CYNERGY

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, dos dedos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use JBuilder for Java which comes with CVS, too, but I had no idea
it was also built into Eclipse .. It looks like Flex will make Java
developers migrate from other IDEs to Eclipse .. I see no reason to
have two IDEs for Java and Flex :)

> thanks... I guess I'll have to install Flexbuilder B2 again
>
> Douglas Knudsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:    CVS client is bult
into Eclipse.

>  DK
>
>  On 3/24/06, dos dedos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  > Is there the eclipse plugin for single-user version control (with
diff,
>  > label, branch, merge, etc)?
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  ________________________________
>  > New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
and save
>  > big.
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  --
>  >  Flexcoders Mailing List
>  >  FAQ:
>  >
>  >
>  >
>  >  ________________________________
>  >  YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>  >
>  >
>  >  Visit your group "flexcoders" on the web.
>  >
>  >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>  >  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  >
>  >  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>  >
>  >  ________________________________
>  >

>  --