From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of William Lambé
Sent: 25 March 2006 22:10
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] [Flex 2 beta 2 - Cairngorm 2 - AMFPHP]

Hello guys,

Did someone try to use Cairngom (architectural framework for flex) with AMFPHP ?

I ask because I don’t see clearly (in the sample Cairngorm Login) how to change LoginDelegate and Services.mxml to use it with AMFPHP… (for exemple where to introduce the RemotingConnection of Tweenpix (http://www.tweenpix.net/blog/index.php?2006/01/03/543-hello-world-en-amfphp-avec-flex20 ))

If you tried one time, coud you explain us please.

Thank you,

William.