We also had this problem. Our initial work-around was to use a single
complex object to hold all parameters for an operation.

Then once Beta1 came out, we've gone to using RemoteObjects and this
has worked for us.

best of luck,
Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tobias Patton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>