I am trying to capture a click event from a checkbox that is created
using a Repeater.  I want to be able to pass info regarding the
checkbox to a function (either via index of checkbox array that is
created or the label of the corresponding checkbox) Any idea of the
best way of doing this?  Since it appears that you cannot dynamically
assigned id's via a data binding, it doesn't seem clear cut on how you
can determine which checkbox has actually been clicked.