From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andriy Panas
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 2:36 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] What upload servlet at server side to use along
with FileReference class?

Hello flexcoders,

  We are trying to use http://servlets.com/cos/ O'Reily's
file upload package MultipartRequest along with FileReference class.

  My question to community is: what it your preferred choice at the
server side to handle uploaded files?
   Cold Fusion page?
   Jakarta's Commons File Upload?
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/
   ... your choice?

ps
  Currently, FileReference class with O'Reily's
file upload package combination does not work very well at our setup.

  We receive an error from Java servlet under certain circumstances (
requires more testing to pin those circumstances down)
  "error Corrupt form data: premature ending
  java.io.IOException: Corrupt form data: premature ending"

--
Best regards,
 Andriy                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]