From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Brendan Meutzner
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:15 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Error #1009 Troubleshooting

Reposting this as it got buried in a previous post with an inaccurate subject...

Can someone from Adobe shed some light on this type of error?  This is occuring within a repeater that has it's dataProvider dynamically changed.  I've read the description, and have a general understanding of why this is occurring, but would appreciate it if someone could help me with troubleshooting it.

Thanks,

Brendan

[SWF] C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MyFile\bin\MyFile-debug.swf - 1,191,862 bytes after decompression

TypeError: Error #1009: null has no properties.

at mx.styles::StyleManager$/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::initProtoChainRoots()[C:\dev\beta2\sdk\frameworks\mx\styles\StyleManager.as:240]

at products.layout::MainGameLayout/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::_MainGameLayout_StylesInit()

at products.layout::MainGameLayout$iinit()[C:\dev\beta2\sdk\frameworks\mx\core\UIComponentDescriptor.as:5]

at containers::ContentContainer$cinit()

at global$init()[C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\BestBuy\containers\ContentContainer.mxml:15]

at _containers_ContentContainerWatcherSetupUtil$/init()

at mx.managers::SystemManager/mx.managers:SystemManager::frameEndHandler()[C:\dev\beta2\sdk\frameworks\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:1830]