It's prefilled with a path for the typical Java based installation. We expect uses to change this value for a variety of installation scenarios - essentially you will have to know the location of this file and update this value on ANY mxmlc compilation when using FDS or CF data services, such as RemoteObject.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stefan Richter
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:38 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Setting up Remoting

When setting up a Flex2 Remoting project I noticed that the compile command is set to
-services "C:\fds2\jrun4\servers\default\flex\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml"

The docs state that it should be set to -services=C:\CFusionMX7\wwwroot\WEB-INF\flex\flex-enterprise-services.xml

I tried with the former first and it failed. I tried the latter and it worked. Just thought I'd mention it here. Seems silly that it's prefilled with what seems to be the wrong path.

Stefan