From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of iuliub
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Component inheritance -how to add new children to an already inherited component

Okay...so the new Flex and AS3.0 are revolutionary.
However the available documentation is scarce.

Does anyone know how to add children to an inherited component?
Let's say , for example , I have al login component, that inherits
from a TitleWindow.

Furthermore, I want a more complex login panel, that have several
additional text fields, and I want it to inherit from my initial login
component.

Couldn't do it by now.

Anyone, I would be grateful!
Iuliu