Hey Matt,

Since you seem to be online...

I know I asked this before but, it never got answered by someone from adobe.

Is it a bug that keywords like override, String and Number are not being highlighted in the code view anymore?

In my humble opinion, if this is not a bug I think it is not good. I am so used to seeing all keywords higlighted, it messes up my visual space. I use it to memorize things. Especailly since there are somany packages and class names now. I know override is easy but, it's like the 'whole' thing to see all reserved words highlighted.

Just wondering...

Peace, Mike

--
What goes up, does come down.