Matt...we are definitely getting close !
I added entry mysql.default_port = 80 into my PHP config & run flex
project & guess what, no flash error (but no data !). I run PHP
query & it doesnt connect to db. I try http://127.0.0.1:80/mysql in
the browser & no joy.
I'm beginning to feel a twinge of excitement over here !!
cheers
Ben