Hi all,

These few days, I dig also in the "debug" sources of Flex 1.5....
It's really what we can call very very bad code!

Each lack of control of the MMC compiler is used.
Damned! I never saw such bad programming style!

Just an exemple from the Button code:
-----------------------------
    function getBtnOffset():Number
    {
        if(getState())
        {
            var n = btnOffset;
        }
        else
        {
            if(phase == "down")
            {
                var n = btnOffset;
            }
            else
            {
                var n = 0;
        return n;
    }

--> untype variables
--> bad variables scopes

The first guy coding this way in my team is fired!

Hope Flex 2 will be more professional.....

Alban.