CF 7 has flex 1.5 built in. Its how the Flash CF forms work.  It has to be there :)  dont worry about that.

simeon

On 4/7/06, Ryan Pieszak < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've been posting a lot of questions, not much of Flex seems to make
any sense to me...

I stopped and started CF from the cmd line, and when it was loading
up, I noticed this...

04/07 16:16:13 INFO License Service: Flex 1.5 CF Edition enabled
04/07 16:16:13 INFO Starting Flex 1.5 CF Edition

???? I guess 1.5 wasn't fully uninstalled???
If it doesn't exist in the Add/Remove programs, am I forced to
reformat the machine???

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ryan Pieszak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>