I'm trying to develop a fairly simple example of accessing a
server-side java object with RemoteObject Invocation. Here is my
following code snippets.

flex-remoting-service.xml:

    <adapters>
        <adapter-definition id="java-object"
class="flex.messaging.services.remoting.adapters.JavaAdapter"
default="true"/>
    </adapters>

    <default-channels>
        <channel ref="my-amf"/>
    </default-channels>

        <destination id="lsSecurity">
        <properties>
            <source>com.company.services.security.SecurityFacade</source>
        </properties>
    </destination>

This destination is using the default channel "my-amf" defined in the
flex-enterprise-service.xml, the same that the sample apps use. Yet
when I run the application I get the following error message:

error Requested resource '/messagebroker/amf' (%2fmessagebroker%2famf)
not found

I've checked the web.xml and the MessageBrokerServlet and servlet
mapping are defined correctly.

I'm running the application under the /flex context-root. The sample
sqladmin application that uses RemoteObject is running under /samples
context-root. Is there any other configuration needed that I may be
missing?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sof