If it's in Java, give us a link to the source code, and one of us may get
drunk and convert it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "bobbrose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 4:38 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Topology view?

Hey folks, anyone know of a flex component (3rd party, product, open
source, etc.) for doing topology layout in flex? Something where I can
create Node objects, connect them with Link objects, have it lay em out
automatically or let me lay out the nodes and the links draw themselves?

There are lots of these for Java/c++, but I haven't found anything yet
for flex.

thanks,
bob