I'm trying to get a Remote Object to work on an HTTPs only server (one
that does not accept HTTP connections). I have it working fine over a
regular HTTP connection. I then remove the AMF channel definition in
the flex-enterprise-services.xml and replace it with a SecureAMF
channel definition and update the destinations in the
flex-remoting-service.xml to use the SecureAMF channel. However, when
I execute the SWF I see in the web server logs that it is POSTing to
messagebroker/amf not messagebroker/amfsecure. Also, if I open up the
server to allow HTTP connections, but only configure SecureAMF
channels I get the following error:

"No configured channel has an endpoint path '/messagebroker/amf"

The stacktrace indicates it's coming from the
flex.messaging.MessageBroker.getEndPoint(MessageBroker.java:297). This
seems to indicate that the Flex Data Services cannot run on an HTTPS
only server.