Hi List,

When my workspace is set to its default location

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\My Documents\Flex

And I create a new flex project, with the location

C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\My Documents\Flex

Things work fine :)

Well if I switch workspaces to

C:\DEV\FLEXB2\

And try to create a new project

Untick default location, which was still set to C:\Documents and
Settings\<user>\My Documents\Flex

And I try to set the location to

C:\DEV\FLEXB2\

I get "C:\DEV\FLEXB2\ overlaps the workspace location C:\DEV\FLEXB2\"

Isn't that contradicting

Bjorn Schultheiss
Senior Flash Developer

QDC
Personalised Communication Power

Level 2, 31 Coventry St.
South Melbourne
3205, VIC Australia

T:  +61 3 9674 7400
F:  +61 3 9645 9160
W:  http://www.qdc.net.au/qdc

((------------This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the
person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged
and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you
should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you
believe you received this transmission in error, please notify the