Simeon,

Excellent tip, you've come through full power again.   My setup is with  coldfusion the " Dynamic"  seemed to have solved the comboBox display problem.   Even though that is fixed, I am getting binding problems in other parts of the App.  BTW, everything was working fine in Beta1.

Problem in the following scenario:

A TileList that is being populate by an Array of CategoryVO's

<mx:TileList
    xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml"
    dataProvider="{model.templateList}"
    width="100%"
    itemRenderer="Thumbnail"
    columnWidth="200"
    height="100%"
    dragEnabled = "false"
    backgroundColor="#C0CCD2"
    creationComplete="InitEvent()"

The Thumbnail ItemRenderer has problems with data binding .

-----ThumbNail.mxml --------------

        <mx:Label text="{ data.data.ID}. {data.name}" textAlign="left" fontWeight="bold"/>
        <mx:Image
            id="image" x="{image.width/2}" y="{image.height/2}"
            horizontalAlign="center"
            source="http://company.test.net{data.data.URL as String}"
            click="thumbClicked()"
             scaleX=".7" scaleY=".7"