Hi,
Check out Simeon Bateman site
http://www.simb.net/blog/

Sascha Balkau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi list,

I'm familiar with ActionScript 2.0 but new to Flex and just started learning
Flex 2.0 and AS3.0. I'm amazed how easy and flexible components can be used
with Flex but I got a few questions about it...

So far I have only seen MXML code with embedded ActionScript. But I prefer
to write the ActionScript in a class structure. Is it possible to keep both
ActionScript Classes and MXML code in their own files and somehow link
these? If so, how do I do that?

I'd like use an Ant build file to compile the Flex apps but I'm not very
familiar with the compiler syntax yet. Does somebody know of any examples on
the web on how to use the compiler in a command line or an example Ant build
file for it?

Thanks for any help!
Sascha