Has anyone been able to get Flex 2.0 remote objects to work over a
SecureAMFChannel (HTTPS) in Apache or IIS via the JRUN connectors?  I
have had success over a AMFChannel (HTTP) in Apache and IIS, but have
only been able to get it to work over a SecureAMFChannel (HTTPS) when
using JRun by itself.

When executing over a AMFChannel (HTTP) in Apache and IIS, or over a
SecureAMFChannel (HTTPS) in standalone JRun I see traces for
CommandMessage, AcknowledgeMessage, and RemotingMessage.  However,
when running over a SecureAMFChannel (HTTPS) in Apache or IIS I only
see the CommandMessage and AcknowledgeMessage.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've put a lot of effort into
getting this to work and I'm at a loss. Thanks.