in my app, I have a closing screen. The data returned from my cfc is an array of structures. It is retunred like this.

1
struct
ADDRESS 5119 N 20th St. Phoenix
ADDTRANSFEE 2500
AGENTCOMM 31500
AGENTNAME Jeremy Rottman
COMMTOTAL 3
EN0 50
FILENUM S060001
GCI 75000
PERCENTSIDE 42
POSITION 1
PROPPRICE 2500000
TRANSFEE 250
TRANSSIDE buyer
2
struct
ADDRESS 5119 N 20th St. Phoenix
ADDTRANSFEE 0
AGENTCOMM 75000
AGENTNAME Jeremy Rottman
COMMTOTAL 3
EN0 50
FILENUM S060001
GCI 75000
PERCENTSIDE 100
POSITION 2
PROPPRICE 2500000
TRANSFEE 250
TRANSSIDE seller

The issue I have is, when trying to populate text inputs, it puts all the objects that are returned in that array object into the text input and gives me a null output. I have tried this code below  to get the first object  and return it to the text input, but this also doenst  work. Anyone have an idea on how I can pull the first object from an array of structures that returns more then 1 array

                    var gciFirst:Object = result.gci.getItemAt(0);
                    parentApplication.closing.commTotal.text = gciFirst;