Hi Andi;

Your TestVO class needs to implement the IUID interface.

Tobias.

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Andrea Varga
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:03 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flex2b2 - DataGrid bug - using ArrayCollection of
ValueObjects as data provider

Hi

Here is my vrey simple test:
http://virtualro.co.uk/~andi/flex/datagrid/Test1.html

You can see that the first DataGrid works well, the second does not.
The only difference between them is the structure of the dataprovder.
The first one is an ArrayCollection of Objects, the second one is an
ArrayCollection of TestVO, which is a very simple value object class
with one single property.
How could I make the DataGrid to accept my VO-s?

Thanks
Andi